Allwood regularly searches for world class manufacturers to partner with to bring differentiated products to consumers. Signing up and becoming our vendor will benefit you in the following ways.
- Present your products to thousands of consumers in the markets and serve through our website and advertisement
The use of Allwood’s established distribution channel
- Exclusive vendor account in our website allowing you to monitor your stock in Allwood warehouses, access packaging design, product specifications and other vendor related documents
- No overhead on warehouse and staff in North America
To qualify as an Allwood vendor, we require:
- Products are hardwood flooring related
- Products complement and do not conflict with Allwood’s current product offering
- A product training session is required to familiarize your related staff with the specification, quality control & inspection.
Allwood has made a substantial investment in this new market approach. We would welcome the opportunity to share our plans and programs with you. We truly believe we can bring unique value to your business. A partnership with Allwood will allow us to mutually prosper and bring a unique overall value to our customers and the world in which we live.
Vendor center is designed for Allwood vendors to access the information for the products a vendor supplied. By logging in to the Vendor Center, a vendor can check the stock levels at Allwood warehouses, product specifications, packaging designs and the documents to be included with the packaging such as installation instructions, etc. A vendor can also track any of their orders in transit.